Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NJCC Reflections

All ODAC members must prepare reflections for the NJCC in the following format:

a. What have I observed about myself and my team during the preparations for NJCC?
ai. How do I feel about my team's preparation and my own preparations for NJCC?
aii. What are my responses to these feelings during the preparations for NJCC?

b. What have I observed about myself and my team during the event of NJCC over the 2 days?
bi. How do I feel about the event of NJCC / about the race?
bii. What are my responses to these feelings?

c. What have I observed about our team and our competitors after the event of NJCC?
ci. How do I feel about our team and of our competitors after the event of NJCC?
cii. What are my responses to these feelings?

By Friday.
- Kimberlyn

No comments: